Monday, August 11, 2008

My Sweet 20th~~

Today's a very special day for me. A day where i really will gain my weight. As usual, today only have 1 class from 2pm to 4 pm. Then i went to squash training session at 5pm, rushed back to take my bath at 6.30pm and preparing going for CG Dinner at 7.15pm in nibong tebal.I took a bowl of fish porridge.after the dinner, my senior said we're going to visit someone.i just follow lo cause im following their car ma.who knows, we went to our CGL(sze lyn) house. everyone gave my a big surprise by singing a birthday song~~i felt very touched as this is my 1st year i didnt celebrate my birthday with my family. T.T Here is the birthday cake they prepared for me and this is my 1st cake for this year birthday!!
Yippee~~ They bullied me by asking me to finish a quarter of the cake.Walao eh..damn full~~ my CG family~~
When i reached campus, james(same CG with me) asked me to stay in the cafe. i was surprised when all my frenz came to celebrate my birthday. This is my 2nd cake for this year~~ me when cutting my 2nd birthday cake~~ With the guys~~(isaac, james n chin hwa aka frog) with 2 naughty girls(jia yee n jovene)
and here comes my 3rd birthday cake!!this cake baked by jovene herself. my favourite cheesecake~~ when i back to my room, i noticed that my room light is turned off. when i opened the door, my roommate suddenly sang birthday song~~felt touched once again.. Here is a picture with all my roommates~~
Thanks to my families and all my frenz...i really appreciated all the surprises you all gave me~~do smile more in advance and god bless~~

0 thoughts :