Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Outing with my f6 ex-classmate

No comments     
categories: 
set my alarm at 6.30am. Did wake up to turn it off but somehow i overslept. Woke up at 7.13am, 1st reaction: SHOCKED!! HahaZ..i quickly clean up myself and fetch da jie to work on time(office hr) thought she's the one who drove the car. Then i went to fetch my best buddy; wen shin(shin) for breakfast at wanshitai. I thought we gonna late for the breakfast but somehow both of us are the earliest bird. Ah de came later with naki(chiam) and vivian whereas DA LAO BAN, mr senget (oops...should be sing giat) OVERSLEPT till ah de need to call him over and over. Busy chat till 10am something; shin and me left to bintang plaza. We went to watch a movie(The day the earth stood still) at 11.15am. The movie.....erm....ok la...have some meaning BUT the ending is kinda weird. After that, we walk around bintang plaza till almost 3pm. I saw lotsa my ex-student. Shin said she feel kinda awkward cause whenever i walked, someone will call me "TEACHER"!!! oh gosh...Im a "student", OK???!!!After that, we went lim teh lo. I ordered 'peach soursop de longan'. Tasted nice BUT it's SWEET!! Shin ordered milky cincau n we share rojak lo....I headed back home after fetched her back lo. Rest awhile...helped my mom to get the clothes and went to fetch my da jie lo. I received her message saying she's having meeting when i drove till pujut 1. Gosh..But it's ok la..i can wait for her. So, i drove slowly lo. As im about to turn right at a junction in padang kerbau, i saw a motorbike from far; kept on signaling to the right. Im expecting him to turn right so i also started to turn lo as motorbike is slower than me mar. WHO KNOWS!!He drove straight and LUCKILY my car is faster. or else, might be an ACCIDENT liao. aih..thanks LORD for your blessing. Waited my da jie for about 30 minutes and luckily i transferred rainee latest songs to my handphone earlier and MUSIC accompany me throughout the boredom.

0 thoughts :