Wednesday, January 13, 2010

t.i.r.e.d

4 comments     
categories: 
recently i didnt talk much. Im way too tired. please dont be so surprised, okay. i know all of you worry and concern bout me. Sometimes, i really need some space. This semester is kinda busy sem for me. When most of the final year seniors thinking of how they gonna spend their last semester in this so called 'kampung' uni, guess im busy how to survive for this sem. Argh...monday is the FIRST time i stay in cafe doing discussion more than 1 hour. can u imagine tat..class started at 9am and lunch break at 1pm. continue with lab at 2pm till 6pm. rushing back room to take my so called most FAST n SIMPLE dinner then rushed down to cafe for discussion from 6.45pm TILL 1am sth... can u imagine that.. thanks to Joshua C and Nic that accompany me to supper in Riyas. my 1st ever supper since the semester break start!!! OMG.... this is my first lab experiment and there are 9 more to go. BUT!!! i believe there's a miracle and blessing in every single thing that im facing now. Im very blessed because i have very good lab teammates...
Have a nice day people..been listening 1 world, 1 dream and One Voice. U.N.I.T.Y is VERY VERY IMPORTANT.counting 31 more days... im so excited...

4 thoughts :

MonMonsan said...

i think u really so tired.. repeated my name 2 times .. lol..

Jeffrey Ong said...

gambahteh!

~wlw~ said...

Be strong..!!!

huichek said...

good luck!this sem is indeed tough for you guys! :)