Friday, July 08, 2011

perseverance

2 comments     
categories: 

Today suppose to be my LAST DAY as a trainee~~~ but im not..

Most of my friends started to plan for their holiday trips whereas im still stuck doing my internship report and have to wake up early for work :( SAD LIFE!!!

I know im kinda slack off in updating my blog.. sorry peeps.... LAZY!! :)

Went for my company badminton tournament last tuesday. Too bad i disappointed my partner. We were kicked off at the 1st round. I did enjoyed myself a lot that day :) woot....






I climbed up a 40m (128 steps for me) chimney yesterday. I know it sounds CRAZY but believe me, I DID IT~~ lol... it was super AWESOME!!!
Im in a new department this week. Only one word can describe: BLUR!!! yeah...lost direction condition~~~ 

2 weeks left.... what else should i do??? just enjoy lar~~

2 thoughts :

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

time really flies.. girl.. now you are left with 2 weeks of training.. my bro extended his internship as well.. how come so many ppl extend har? during my time i nvr heard of ppl doing so...

ahjoy said...

lol.... cz we have extra hol... during ur time, right after 10 weeks, uni reopen dy.. :)