Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jobless life begins~~

Feeling so guilty for MIA-ing for almost 2 months.

A warm greeting from MIRI!!! wheeee... Im back for good :) Finally I can enjoy my extremely LONG holidays after 4 years rooting in Penang (oopsy....). So, what's my plan??? 
  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Play
Cool enough??? Just joking...

A final [CHECKED] for my major exams, thesis and VIVA. I thank God for this 2 months (should be 4 years to be exact).

Let's begin with some food. Shall we?? 

A lunch treat by Pastor Rowland and his wife, Auntie Janet. Thanks for taking good care all of us in this 4 years :) Im gonna miss the church activities and teaching kids during the Sunday School a lot after graduate.

Final year is fully booked FYP. Started to miss my 8am-6pm life in lab. 
  •  My beloved locker: number 18 in chemical lab :)

  •  My beloved alloy samples
  • samples, samples and more samples....
  •  SiC grinding paper..... this caused my fingers super rough...
  • Encik Meor......!!! Technician of petrology lab. Sorry for making noise in your lab. HahaZ...
  •  with my beloved samples...
  •  this is what you need after work....
  •  buh bye LAB
  •  Guess the price??
  •  chemicals here and there!!! it's everywhere!!!
  •  Group photo as memory...

A bird flew to my room and was sick. Tried to feed some water but the bird dont want to drink. It passed away after awhile.

Faculty group photo after the VIVA :) The lecturers planned to take the picture in our school garden but the area seems kinda small.....

Our group photo.. all final years with our lecturers :) Materials Engineering 2012 ^.^
With my FYP supervisor, Dr. Anasyida
  •  random pitchas...

Picture with my final year roommie-Calyn before she back to her hometown for good :)

Plan to snap pictures around the campus but failed with the little time we had together. Our beloved university: USM!! :)

The most awesome moment in my life: thesis submission :) the hard copies and soft copies...

PACKING moment

0 thoughts :