Friday, March 01, 2013

Jan + Feb 2013

No comments     
categories: 
Sorry for being MIA for more than a month since I last blogged about my sickness. Oh gawd…. Sorry for being such a #phailed #blogger.

A great year begins with a lovely pressie. Thanks to that, I'm fully devoted to my instagram, facebook and twitter. Sorry peeps for putting all the blames on the social apps.

CNY for this year was just great. I didn’t enjoy the fireworks though. Had headache before the midnight struck. However, I enjoyed gossiping and updating with my Form 6 friends during our house visiting. I think ‘old-people-sickness’ become more visible in recent years as all of us felt tired pretty fast. 
kit, bryan, mei chin, siaw ming, me, winnie, alice, wkk. Standing: lisze, Jody
Attended one of my ex-classmate's wedding dinner. I felt that I was attending a friends gathering rather than a so-called formal wedding dinner. Some looking great, some still look the same, some jokers still love to fool around and some became more macho and pretty. 
St. Co gang~~
Had a short yumcha session after the dinner at Beach Republic. It was midnight when we took this group photo. Totally wild......
US~~!
Pre-celebrated mom's burfday. Had a crabby meal and it was awesome. I miss seafood now. Plus my home.
That's all for this post. Will update bout my new uni life in my next post. Stay tune....

0 thoughts :