Sunday, December 31, 2017

Embracing 2018

Yet another SOP before another year starts.
A little write up before this year ends.
A recap that I wish to sum up and put into a simple note.
How am I going to do it this time?

2017.
A year that I got disappointed most.
A year that I got sick pretty often.
A year that I hated working life.
A year that I got angry almost everyday.
A year that I wanted to ends everything.
A year that I lost hope, confidence and trust.
..... and I lost my way.
Everything seems so tough and impossible.
Abide by all negativity;
I got stronger mentally;
I learnt to be more independent;
I found back the happiness that I lost;
 I learnt to accept things in a more positive ways;
I stopped fighting for what doesn't belongs to me;
..... and I love myself more.

A place that I find love.
A place that I find comfort.
A place that will give 100% support.
A place that you can share almost everything.
..... and that is my FAMILY| Home.
I'm blessed. Indeed.

FRIENDS.
..... another thing that I wanted to thank for.
Best friends. Uni friends. Workplace friends.
Thanks for being so sincere.
Thanks for being supportive.
Thanks for lending ears without criticizing.
Thanks for being thoughtful and treating me as your precious.
At times I do feel that I do not deserve all your kindness.
..... and THANKS for being a part of my life.

2018.
Embarking another unknown year with a hope for more excitements and adventures.
A year that I need to be an adult and settle down.
..... but a year that I wanted to do something with no regrets.

Looking forward more challenges and write up soon.
Bidding goodbye to a great year that makes me grow a lot.
It's NYE and I'm gonna head out for a celebration with my close friends.
Signing off from ME of 2017.

0 thoughts :