Monday, September 08, 2008

USM KKj CF Family Camp 2008 at Batu Ferrenggi

No comments     
categories: 
5-7 Sept 08
Nothing much i can describe on. All in all, i enjoyed myself in this camp and learn lotsa things. I knew lotsa frenz too (never thought there are so many sarawakian).Praise the Lord!!Can see the rain pouring down on one part of the island?? Night view from the hall.. The beach~~ What are the guys doing??!! we're in batu ferenggi lo~~ With Siaw Ping-my long lost schoolmate n fren~~ With organising chairlady(hooi keng) The guys are relaxing~~ Lunch during last day of the camp~~ With the twins (loong wei n loong yan) With my CGL (sze lyn) With CF President, joshua P. With the organising chairman (tau kie) With my 'honey' and also my 'bee'(derrick) with the gang (4 of them are roommates in USM KKJ) With edmond and richard The view outside the CCC The Ship-actually it's a restaurant~~ last but not least, our family photo~~

0 thoughts :