Monday, September 29, 2008

Raya Break-Not a fun break~~

No comments     
categories: 
26 Sept 08
Today everyone was so busy packing and going back their hometown.1 week raya break gonna start today. As usual, my roommate back home earlier than me. Jia Yee back at 2.30pm (as usual-earliest), then jovene at 4pm and finally xin ei at 11.30pm.Before xin ei back, we ate waffle together around 4pm. Then,we were forced to come out from our room around 5pm because there was a 'semburan untuk nyamuk aedes'(my malay better than english..lolz). Me, on the other hand decided to go out with my frenz for dinner (too early).We cycled out to taman pekaka and back to my room around 7pm. Feeling damn bored~~ I arranged my stuffs and watched drama series whole night till 4am(if not mistaken).

27 Sept 08
Woke up around 6am. Campus is rather tooooooo quiet. My bro came to fetch me around 8.30am and we went for breakfast right after we reached sungai petani. I've got nothing to do whole day.Just watching drama series lo..

28 Sept 08
As usual, i've nothing to do oso. Start unpacking my stuffs and got all my books i brought along. Planned start doing revision but kinda lazy n no mood. I dont know why~~ Then continue with my my drama series.

29 Sept 08
Bro having class this morning. Left me alone at home. Whole morning was busy surfing net. Ate my lunch that he 'da bao' for me. Continue with my drama series(finally finished) and started printing lecture notes. I managed to read a bit on dynamic(forced myself cause there's a test after raya break T.T).

0 thoughts :