Thursday, October 09, 2008

Get well soon~~

1 comment     
categories: 
Huh..it has been a week i'd shingles and it's getting better nw..im not allowed to eat any meat except pork and vege..im not allowed to eat black stuff(in case might hav black black scar)..i dint take my bath for 'few days' dy..n this is a nightmare for me..i juz wipe my body with a wet cloth..n for the 1st time, my fren helped me to wash my hair..yahooo...din wash my hair for 2 days is terrible(my hair is oily type)..thx jia yee!!luv ya~~huh..gonna final exam soon..kinda stress as my roommate all are so hardworking..really scary..i need to catch up dy cuz time is very limited..only one month ahead with thousands of pages to be read tru~~might not be able to update my blog..mayb will update when im bec miri..countdown 45 more days bec miri~~YIPPEE!!!MIRI, ERE I COME~~

1 thoughts :

Barney said...

Wakaka, we really cut off from each other liao lor, u got a blog for so long i oso dunno. Hope u get well soon. Btw, pls do come Ipoh, i'll bring u around and u can stay in my campus. Experience my Uni life... always blackout de, haha. Take care oh! =) -Lin Lin-