Sunday, October 26, 2008

maths for 1st sem

2 comments     
categories: 
EUM 111 mathematic engineering~~the 1st paper im gonna face for my 1st sem final exam..will be held on 3 nov at 9am(which is around a week from nw)..so far..i juz revise 1 chapt of 6 chapt...y my study speed become so slow..there're 6 chapt covered for this sem (means next sem i still hav maths)..the chapt covered are ordinary differential equation(ODE), partial differential equation (PDE), laplace transform, fourier series, sequences+limit+series and also matrices..among all subject, i like matrices most lo..cuz it's easy to understand n easy to score lo..n it's my 1st chapt i hav read (cuz normally i study most easy to learn chapt so that i can score few marks in exam)..haha.. these are my maths books n notes..

2 thoughts :

Barney said...

You people final exam dy ah? So fast de? I heard public uni come back in dec for new sem correct ha? Wakaka, I still got 2 weeks before my finals. Ei, if got time come to Ipoh la, ask King Kiat and Darrel. WKK say he want to come le. I bring you eat ipoh chicken rice and see Ipoh chicks. Haha

Anonymous said...

haha,study properly for ur first exam paper harr....maths very important de oooooo......can always ask me if u r not sure of anything..but just can give tips cannot teach u how to do la..haha