Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Johor Trip~~

As promised, my Johor Trip post. Enjoyed myself very much where mostly im just EAT and ZZZ. ^,^ This trip can be said a trip to clear my mind and a time to relax myself before the finals. Thanks to Sing Ei and her her family for such a great hostage while im at her hometown.We have girls talk and played a game together(i lose). Im gonna miss her soon as we might not in same room for next sem. T.T For your info, her hometown is in Grisek, Johor. Then she brought me to Panchor for pasar malam.Muar for satay, o-chien, otak-otak n wantan mee and Bukit Gambir for kai kai and a famous shop for the 'siao mai'.then i get to know some of her relatives. Her grandma is very friendly and she reminds me my late grandma..huhu...WAI PO, I MISS UUU~~~~ i get to know her cousins too...and i call 1 of his cousin 小帅哥..lolZ.. and a lito cutie named Ang Ang. This lito cutie is very clever and reli reli cute. hahaZ...can become my daughter liao...



0 thoughts :