Thursday, March 05, 2009

updates~~

2 comments     
categories:  ,
phew..last few days kinda lazy to update my blog...finally have the chance to update liao...hmmp..let me start with sunday nite lo. was kinda busy COPYING tutorial and editing my slides besides preparing for my malay presentation on the next day 8am!!argh...so damn tired... AND.....I SCREWED UP THE PRESENTATION!!arghhh...whatever...forget bout the sad thing~~surprisingly...i attended monday's tech e tutorial (cause i skipped A LOT liao)...but seems like every1 was so sleepy..ZZZ...tutor's problem???lolZ... monday passed and tuesday comes lo...lolZ..kinda bored also during lectures...fiona took this pictures..this kid very geng...angkat kaki seperti anak tauke...hahaha...at night, zoe and me followed fiona for dinner lo..ate mango ice kacang for 2nd time...but this time i felt it's rather too sweet compared to the previous one.. today went for keusahawanan presentation...luckily i no need to present..haha..and guess what...my leng zai lecturer gonna give us marks...kinda fun during the presentation as we can joke around bout our presentation..it's much more better compare to the bored and serious presentation..after presentation around 3pm, went back to my room to take a nap lo..zzz till 5pm sth and i heard my roommate said it's raining...gosh..my clothes were hanging outside and somehow i couldnt wake up to take my clothes. seek for jia yee's help and....also asked her to pull me up...somehow, i feel my whole body like cramp..T.T so scare i couldnt wake up... not long later, aih...fogging AGAIN!!!last week just fogging nia...today fogging again...sien lo like this..anyways, me and zoe went out dinner again with fiona and we went to shangri-la. lolZ..and i managed to eat banana split lo... then went to bible study. today we touched on Psalm 118 and it's about THANKSGIVING.

2 thoughts :

IZ said...

wah...i wan a big pillow lyk urs oso!!! mine is so small...
=P

Joy Easily said...

lolZ...
u wan ha??
then that might be ur burfday present dis year..
hmmp..
haha...