Monday, March 15, 2010

eeerrrrr....


2 more weeks (14 acne pills) to go. After that, need to take care more on my face skin. aih... seriously, i need to diet. More walking to schools, no jogging and less badminton really CANNOT help my to burn the fat. Middle bottom tooth has been in pain for a few days and feeling wanna to find a dentist to pluck it and gone forever. errr... Do i look funny with a small hole??!! Andre has a new hobby so do I. Mine is online shopping. Well, it's way cheaper than u buy in boutique or shops. Haha.. and I busy searching for nice blouse and dress. Whatever it is. Gonna be another BUSY week for me. Finals is around the corner and i havent start reading a single word yet. Dont know how to survive this sem. Just wanna maintain the minimum pointer so that i can maintain my income for travelling. aih.. itz 6am sth and have been stoning for quite some time already. Guess it's time for a good sleep before wake up for my breakfast and class.....

4 thoughts :

thoughtlessbrainiac said...

jom... we go jogging

ahjoy said...

jom...
i use ur bike...
u jog
deal??

小米虫 said...

ur face bcom more better le.. the pill really work o..

ahjoy said...

hehe..yaya...but nid control food oso... like to eat spicy food.. aih...