Sunday, March 21, 2010

n.o.o.b

No comments     
categories:  ,
feel myself very noob. dat day reformat my lappy from vista to windows 7. so many cacat-ness occurs. sien dao. then lucky a friend of mine help me out and help to reformat again. but then ho, feel so many drivers not in de lappy. canop on my speaker, no microphone, no webcam, no bluetooth n the mini card cant be use. arghh... lucky monster mun gave me those driver as we own same model of lappy. when installing the bluetooth driver, keep trying n trying lo. feeling weird y canop install lo. well, I DIDNT ON MY WIRELESS!!! noob-nyer. watever it is.... not feeling well today PLUS sad. went to tambun to eat seafood and gave isaac an early burfday surprise. well, so peeps. no picture as i didnt bring my camera. haha... recently sleep very very late so lotsa acne pop-up and become my best frenz again. aih...time to zzz liao... bfast n church tomolo... wuhoo...

0 thoughts :