Wednesday, May 05, 2010

am i so lucky??

was planning to ask my friend to help me to pass a form to uni HEPP office when he get back campus upcoming sunday but my twin told me that the house streamyx has been cut off for few days dy. Seems like i need to send the form as soon as possible. So,i went to photocopy my student ID and went to buy an envelope last night after dinner. So, i settle everything and asked bro to help me to post it. Who knows, his uni so lousy till even post office also dont have =.= Guess my uni much more better than his..... heheZ... This morning brother didnt bring along the envelope. Sweat. Whatever it is, went to hang the clothes outside as the weather is superb nice. well, saw a postman delivering the letter from house to house. Guess what i did??? RAN!!!!! Ran to upstairs and get the envelope. By the time i reach outside, the postman like starting to get far from me. i RAN again and asked the postman whether he can help me post o not. Wow, he said OKAY. =) Im so delighted.

0 thoughts :