Friday, April 30, 2010

time to say gudbye again...

No comments     
categories: 
29th April 2010 noted a big DOT for my 4th semester (which equivalent to 2nd year 2nd semester) of my undergraduate life. Well, im in my semester break mood now so i dont think i'll talk bout how badly i did in my finals. Get to stay in hostel for my 3rd year and im gonna move to another new room. I just noticed that i didnt take much picture of my room. This are few pictures i managed to take. well, last year i got to stay right beside window and this year too but different position. What i can say you MUST bear wif the existence of thousand bugs but the advantage of staying near window is you get to feel the cold fresh air every night =) Not to mention the curtain....ewww.... The fan that accompany me for a year and it never disappoint me =)Raining season =)Get to see a nice view every morning. If you wanna see the morning sunrise, just wait 7am everyday and you'll get to see it =)

The hardest thing when it comes to sem break is PACKING. oh well, that is the thing that i dun LURVE most. hahaZ...imagine u have a closet full wif ur stuffs and the drawer on ur study table is full wif papers......arghh... underneath my bed... shoes, boxes of notes n books....the most important thing to tape tape AND tape the boxes...hahaZ....the most important thing to put your stuffs...haha...i used to put my clothes in the luggage but lemme tell u...put in box is betta... =)well, i used 6 boxes, 1 plastic wrapped stuffs and a luggage wif my toys and pillow inside...Last but not least, my travel bag. Guess it accustomed bidding goodbye ^.^ Happy holiday peeps!!!! Langkawi trip tomolo, Camp Cameron, KL meeting up wif my ex-CGL and lastly hellow to M.I.R.I!!!!

0 thoughts :