Tuesday, April 20, 2010

camera camera camera

No comments     
categories: 
well, i know most CF people knew that i always pronounce camera as in bahasa baku of Bahasa Malaysia. HahaZ.. thanks to some people who teach me how to pronounce camera properly. Recently kinda active in reading people's blog and view on some camera they had. I read on shaolin tiger blog and this two cameras really attracted me. The price also not bad huh.... Wait i earn money then i buy la harrr...... *wait* Canon PowerShot G10Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Missing my bao bei so much. Currently with my bro cause he wants to use it. Will get it back before im going for my Langkawi Trip. heheZ...Will i sacrifice this and get a new one??? My dad complain it's super sensitive at night but it look ok wif flash on it (actually i also feel it's too sensitive) and most picture look BLUR without flash at night =( Maybe that can brush up my taking picture skill =) well, i like the picture taken in the day light. Look so natural...and this is wat my bao bei produce... ^.^

0 thoughts :