Tuesday, April 20, 2010

somehow....

No comments     
categories:  ,
ytday wei way brought her mom's homecook for me. Tasted so yummy.... thanks wei way!!!teramat sangat terharu...it's vege plus fried egg plus sweet& sour chicken. Canop compare to 2.50 that i eat almost everyday. This dish is priceless......she gave me one stick of mentos. it's mentos rainbow...hahaZ... mayb she wants me to think of her while stardeeee kot.....lolZ...

Feeling super stress today. No mood to study too. Feeling super duper itchy around 3am dis morning and discovered that my whole leg and hand full with red spot alike mosquito bite. the picture not really look very clear as i took in dim light and using my 2.0 MP camera phone to take. Had an injection at the uni clinic. Thanks JC for fetching me thr. Back room, rushing to prepare for the polymer paper. Didnt do past year, didnt finish study few chapters, what grade can i hope for??? Just hope not so bad as i try my best to answer every single questions. Back room, had a nap. Somehow, feeling nausea n my head like gonna explode. Think and worry too much while sleeping =( and discover this on my table when i woke up. HahaZ.. Jia Yee treat me makan desert =) thanks..trying to zzz back after taking my bath but somehow it fails..head stuck with super a lot of things. Chatted with my parent on ym. Bro called up to ask bout my condition. I talk till canop tahan i started cry. Trying to control while talking wif him T.T Seriously, i miss home. Feeling why i didnt book the zero fare ticket back home during study week... argh... noob... whatever it is, feeling better now. 2 papers done, 4 more to go. Hope can maintain the minimum pointer later *cross finger* guess tonight i dont have the mood to study semiconductor which im gonna sit for this paper on Thursday =(

0 thoughts :