Wednesday, June 23, 2010

lost??? am i??

No comments     
categories: 
out supper with my dad and brother just now. Feeling kinda full atm. All the guys at home are busy watching the Fifa World Cup match between England and Slovenia now. Feeling kinda lazy to update my blog recently. I dont know why. Might be lost of inspiration?? Well, i know i shouldn't disappoint my readers so here are brief updates on what i did this 2 weeks. Went to Niah National Park, went fishing, have a meet up with my friends, helping to do house chores, busy watching tv show especially on KBS World and also sports channel, playing and taking care of my nephew-Jayden, watching pps, keep update and keep in touch with some of my long lost friends, back into korean stuffs but not too drastic and bla bla and bla. The one thing i neglected is reading His word. Feeling so guilty. God is faithful and have mercy on me ^^

0 thoughts :