Saturday, June 26, 2010

why do i blog??

Some people might ask, what is the purpose of blogging??? wont you feel that it's too 'open' and public to others??? Is there HUMAN that is too bored untill they will read your blog??? Who gonna read??? Oh well, as i mentioned in my earlier few posts, blogging is one of my interest. Might be because can improve my writing skill and ways to express myself. I might dont have much readers, but it's sufficient that someone appreciate my writings and scribbles ^^


2 thoughts :

Graceksp said...

hey... I really admire how you enjoy and passionate about blogging, at least you've found your passion... haha... so keep it going!!!

Yiesue said...

hmmm..well,u can say it's place where ur fren can update themselves with your latest info. and give some cheer to you =)