Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chap Goh Meh 2011

Normally i will celebrate this day with my family in a simple way~~

I guess this is the 4th year i didnt celebrate the last day of CNY with my family....

Well, i did enjoyed my Chap Goh Meh this year with my campus friends~~

Had class till 12pm, get ready to go to Jusco BM around 2pm. Had a movie with my friends: All Well Ends Well. Seriously, i laugh like SH*T in that cinema... Less people so can LAUGH lor.... PLUS the movie really FUNNY la wei...
Then went for early dinner at Ichiban Ramen @ Jusco BM~~I ordered Kimchi Ramen~~Tasted not bad and the portion is HUGE!!!
Went to buy a set of sushi before back- my supper~~
After supper, went for a midnight movie: Sanctum. OMG!!! That movie really opened my eye about life...The meaning of PASSION in life. If you really wanna do something, put effort in it. Do not give up and do not be a such stubborn human~~~

0 thoughts :