Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HONG KONG!!!!!

GUESS WHAT???!!!!!
YA!!!! The answer is super obvious la hello.....

OMG!!!!! I am super duper extremely EXCITED now!!!! I am going to Hong Kong next year!!!!!! and the best part is it's around winter season and of course, it's during the Valentine's Day ^.^

Going with another 3 more friends~~ Finally gonna put a TICK for my travelling check list and it's FIRST on my list..... OMG!!!

Thanks God, my parents for the $$ and of course AIR ASIA!!!! Im gonna LURVE you!!!!

Well, i need to study hard and start to save some money for Macao and HK Disneyland!!!! and new camera?? perhaps?? Take care peeps~~

Log on to Air Asia TODAY for the BIG SALE 1,000,000 seats promo. Book from 22-27 Feb 2011 and travel from 13 Sept 2011-29 Feb 2012!!!!

2 thoughts :

Fliani said...

woooow.... so cool that u are going to hong kong.!!!

Joy Easily said...

yeap... haha... excited!!