Thursday, June 09, 2011

intern life: week 5

hello peeps~~miss.me.not??

I know i've been missing from this space for ages already. Time for me to scribble something on. Been browsing for blogger (like 5 times per days??) and yet the laziness struck me again and again (too many excuses.....).

Been on leave for ONE WEEK and seriously i did enjoyed myself very much. Not only spending my time with my families, but with my cousins and also my relatives that i didnt meet them personally for years.

Feeling kinda excited on Saturday itself as im heading off HOME right after my half day work. 8am-12pm: work; 12-12.30pm:lunch, 1pm-11pm:BUS, 1am:zzz... it's freaking 10 hours on bus.... awesome~~~

Went to my cousin house to help out for his house-warming and attended his pre-wedding dinner.
most of my aunties asked why i became so dark T.T guess i need a serious whitening programme and diet-ing table...

Had fun playing around with my nephew... lol..and i guess my twin sister feel that too.. and out yum cha with dad and had my fav 3 layer milk tea.. woohoo...
went for some shopping and seriously i think i spent most of my time at home. haha... cause i need some rest :) say buh bye to my long hair :( cause i feel lazy to do treatment everyday as my hair is critically damaged..

oh well, itz hard to bid goodbye... but i need to face reality. had a wonderful lunch with my family before depart back to PMS... 

New week i will be working in a new department: Quality Assurance (QA). Really enjoyed myself in that department. Lurve my colleagues and started to love my intern life. BUSY started to appear on my mind too :( Pray for me, k.....

Results out and really praise God i achieved my target: above 3.0. Though most of my friend got dean list, I think i should be contented with my last-minute-study result. Lol.... Final year is coming... Been thinking bout it for some time and guess i need to surrender it unto God's hand.

O Heavenly Father, thank You for being so faithful and awesome God in my life. Lord, i surrender my internship unto Your hand. Thanks for preparing such a wonderful place for me. Thanks for the wonderful people surround me that will wash my unhappiness away when im down. I pray that You will bless them too. Thank You for being such observant and Lord, i surrender my other worries unto Your hand. I pray for a peace heart and Lord, guard my heart. In Jesus precious name i pray, Amen.

2 thoughts :

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

oh.. you have a twin sis? that's so cool.. i'll pray that you have a wonderful internship. Time really flies and you only have like 4 weeks more to go? anyway, take care and God bless

Joy Easily said...

haha...i extend 2 weeks so basically 6 more weeks.. haha..