Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday is coming~~

1 comment     
categories: 
Hell ya...I need to write my daily (weekly) report tomorrow. Gonna be extremely short long report. Oh well, i will summarize it as short as i can.

Had a meeting with the general manager and other department's head. Woot~~~ Im gonna work in 3 different departments and get to expose to 3 different environment. Seriously, im excited and YA!!!! i have the MOOD to work liao. 

Last few weeks has been extremely unhappy for me. I try to force myself to lurve it but failed... This week has been amazingly AWESOME. The workers are extremely hilarious and lighten my day up. They like to crack jokes and will make you feel the time is so short. lol...

Did i mention that there are 2 other trainees that did intern together with me?? hehe.. Yeah...This is Azrul....
and this is Tracy~~
kinda happy cause i am not alone~~

This week will be my last week working in casting department... happily try to do the housekeeping and the machine is kinda heavy..but how come other workers make it like so light and easy???!!!
Im not 'tukang sapu' la hello.... the company treat me super good. They wont let me do this, i curi-curi wanna try this thing out. 

Life is kinda OK so far. Met some nice people..... Going back home soon.... Excited~~
Cheer up peeps.... :) 
Life is full with surprises :)

1 thoughts :

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

u get to work and explore 3 departments for your LI? tht's very nice..good exposure for you. enjoy ur short holiday back home.. hope to hear from you soon ^^