Monday, May 02, 2011

Aloha Intern Life

2 comments     
categories: 
Hi peeps!!! Glad that i am able to access to the internet :) Wifi is available~~ Thank God ^^

Had a great breakfast today. Sarawak Kolok Mee and my favourite wanton soup...

Went to airport around 11am something (i web check in earlier) and waited for my flight at 12.55am.

Was kinda excited~~ First time using MasWing.....
Some random shots throughout the journey..BTW, i sat in the 1st row. So, i got to see the pilot and all the buttons and got to see how the plane can fly up....Actually, pilot job is not as easy as we think....
The company's drivers went to fetch me at the airport. Thanks to the HR for arranging the drivers. The drivers even introduced some interesting building in Mukah when we passed by. Haha... Upon reaching the company, I went to see the HR in charge: Romeo (what a nice name). He sent me to the hostel-which is supposed to be a house.

There are 10 houses in a row, where i stayed at the first row of five. The houses are near to the beach, can reach there by foot. The house is really AWESOME. Equipped with Astro (plus HBO channel), bed, pillow, closet, awesome clean toilet, water heater (AWESOME!!), fridge, stove for cooking, washing machine!!!!!, place to hang my clothes and most important AWESOME HOUSEMATES!!!!! OMG!!!!!

I shared a room with a Bumiputera girl, which came from Dalat. She's under Safety and Health Department. Everyone was so curious to know which department that im going to work in as all my housemates are working in different departments. Lol-ness. I have 5 housemates, 2 Chinese, 3 Bumiputeras :) all super duper friendly...
Gonna start working tomorrow. Need to wake up super early as the company transport will reach around 7am something. Lol..... Awaiting the moment i report myself at the HR department. Haha... Awaiting my next update ya :)

*Will try to capture my staying place when im free and pray that i can have a fan tomorrow. Feeling so hot....

2 thoughts :

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

hey.. your 'hostel' is so fully equipped. glad to hear that you have a bunch of wonderful people around you :) hmm.. a place with HBO channel but without a fan? hmmm.. funny la.. hope you get one soon :)

Chee Yang said...

your hostel macam chalet la.. and u like going holiday not intern.. haha. maybe got juliet working inside your company also XD