Friday, May 06, 2011

It's Friday again....

1 comment     
categories: 
Was writing my log book and doing report AND start doing my presentation slides…
Feeling scared if people think that I am way too relax and I didn’t do my job.. 
I did go to the plant for hours and look at the people when they are doing their job.
The problem is: I need to come out with my own intern schedule plan and achieve my own target.
Kinda headache now. Headache since morning and I did not bring my panadol along.
My supervisor gonna leave next week (he resigned last month).
It's kind of 'independent internship' for me.
WTH!!!!!!  63 more days….but gonna work tomolo (SATURDAY!!!!)
Thank God that dad gonna drive the car here for me. At least, I no need to wake up at 6am something and need to sleep early everyday.
Now im facing BIG problem on how to write my internship report (not log book).
Went to plant today to see how they maintain the mold. The workers gave me the mask and i dont know how to wear it. Luckily the workers are kind and taught me how to wear...

*I thank God for the nice people here….

1 thoughts :

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

dun worry about the log book.. cincai write only can ady ^^ and u gonna have a car to drive around soon... good for you! try not to countdown to your last day for LI. else it will be miserable. enjoy these 10 weeks instead. have fun!