Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Intern Life continues...

2 comments     
categories: 
Hi peeps~~ Sorry could not find any fancy title for my post.

Today is Wesak Day and thanks to that: I am able to update my post here :)

So, what's up with me for the past 2 weeks... (sounds so long)

Wake up at 7am since i have car, went to work around 7.40am after having breakfast, work till 12pm for lunch, continue work again at 1pm till 5pm, back home for dinner, play basketball if got mood/ sightseeing, then relax and then zzz around 10pm AND the life circle goes on.

I got to visit other department in PMS. The feeling is: I AM SUPER DUPER EXCITED. haha... This is because i used to see the pictures in the book/ lectures notes/ internet bout the process but can't believe that i am able to see it myself in the real life. okay... sounds weird huh...
Working could be interesting, depending on how you look at it. I am trying my best to be as positive as i can. 'ENJOY YOUR LIFE PEEPS'~~

Last Friday I had a dinner with other colleagues. Actually i feel really awkward and shy as I am not really close with them yet. It was a farewell dinner for my supervisor and also a burfday celebration for one of my colleague. 
Went to Mukah town with Ai Chen and it rained so heavily. Went to fix my car air-cond and we only have 1 umbrella. We were all wet as ONE umbrella indeed not enough to cover up TWO humans. lol... My WHITE pant was all wet and luckily it didnt look 'so transparent'. HAHA.... Back to the topic... After having our breakfast, we went for some window shopping and we bought umbrella. haha.. i bought the umbrella that pompuan cantik bought for me before as the umbrella that she bought is spoilt :( Sorry pompuan cantik.... and yeah...it's still PURPLE~~ Went to cut my bang and cut my hair.... and then we went to buy some groceries and pau for our luchie :) Back home relax awhile before start preparing for our dinner :) Went to play basketball and i fall down T.T Blame on the wet surface. I accidentally slipped down and that's it: i stopped playing and watched others play. 
After BB, we went back and cook dinner. Haha... Thanks Ai Chen for helping me out :) Had a yummy home cook foodie~~Suppose to cook sweet and sour fish but we were so lazy to fry the fish. So, ended up i steamed it (that's why you can see lotsa onion there). Haha...
My housemates all in black. Haha... Another 2 girls went for dating...
Life has been pretty good so far. Trying to enjoy every moment in this TEN WEEKS~~ Guess i will CRY on the very last day im in this place. People has been really kind to me so far and i really thank God for that :) Thanks to my parents for being so caring and providing whatever i need in my life. Intern indeed a good chance for me to explore and see things differently. It's really HARD to please everyone. Keep trying my best to be as neutral i can :) There are so many stories that I wish to explore within this short 10 weeks....
Take care peeps.... Stay happy ya~~

2 thoughts :

winnie said...

where u intern?? sounds fun though :D

Joy Easily said...

haha..press metal sarawak...