Friday, December 02, 2011

another update..

bidding goodbye to November and celebrating the month of December~~

Christmas is around the corner... yippee~~~

gonna end my FINAL YEAR first half SOON...

gonna have my study week during Christmas and final exam right after the new year... awesome right???

been busy updating my FYP proposal and busy bookmark-ing all source related to my research....
just messed up my metallurgy test today... urghh....

only 3 lecture weeks left... and i still have 1 assignment and 2 tests on my to-do-list... and im not sure whether there will be any new assignments waiting for me or not....

currently addicted with running man. Episode 36 now... wuhoo....
gonna start downloading new K-drama...way too outdated dy. NO TIME TO WATCH AH!!!! even recent new TVB Drama also i feel hard to catch up... gosh~~~ i need more time to watch...

but...but... but....

TESTs n FINALs are so near~~!!!! arrggghhh... kill me please...

There'll be a Christmas Night Celebration in USM Engineering Campus organised by CF~~~ Do come and join us ya ^.^

0 thoughts :