Friday, December 02, 2011

Dental Braces [Updates]

1 comment     
categories: 
looking back my previous few posts regarding my braces progress...wow... almost 9 months i didnt update bout my braces life.... sorry peeps....

has been more than a year since i wore braces... 1 year 1 month plus few days to be exact... >.<

been several appointments with my orthodontic but i didnt have time to blog bout it.

stopped my 'braces life post' at changing O-ring to pink. It was before my internship~~

during my internship, i face a huge problem... :( There is a GAP in the middle of lower teeth.
after 5 months, i met my orthodontics again... and once again i choose light blue~~~
and yeah... after 2 months... another orthodontic appointment :)
and the feeling is really KICK!!! notice the lower part... having a different type of metal....and the metal causes a frequent ulcer problem T.T
whatever it is... i will ENDURE... Dear teeth, you better be more cooperative. Dont piss me off~~!!! Hehe....

1 thoughts :

braces in Denver said...

Braces can also help strengthen the gums so that it can hold the teeth properly into position.