Sunday, February 05, 2012

holiday finish too soon...

No comments     
categories: 
im back in this kind-of-rural-campus... ALOHA~~~!!! special thanks to my course-mates: jas and amber for fetching me from the Penang International Airport :)

i miss home especially my family members~~as always...

didnt realise 6th and 7th Feb are public holiday and lab is close on 9 Feb :(

planned to come back campus earlier to get my materials so that i can start my FYP sooner, ended up with negative outcome.

so, gonna rest more this few days. I am going to Hong Kong SOON!!!! awesome.... but I havent really plan for the trip yet... *gulp*

my 1st oversea trip with friends (excluding Brunei~~). Thanks to my beloved parents for sponsoring me this memorable final year trip ^^ dreams fulfilled~~

i have super duper lots of outdated posts. Sorry peeps. Emo-ing at the moment. HahaZ~~ will update soon... dont worry~~

and thanks to mom for insisting me to bring along some honey mandarin oranges.... and happy Chap Goh Meh~~~

0 thoughts :