Saturday, October 06, 2012

USM KKj CF Farewell 2012

The day i am treated like a princess accompanied by so many brothers and sisters in Christ. I really thank God for these bunch of companions during my uni life and i am really touched by their hard work in preparing this Farewell Dinner with 'A Night To Shine' as the theme. Indeed, all my juniors were super SHINE that night with their performances. Everything was great. That night itself was my last (officially) time taking part in worship team in USMkkj CF. I love the food too but the performances attracted me more. The juniors sang a few 'emo' songs but i couldn't help myself to keep smiling for the entire night. Once again, GOOD JOB JUNIORS~~~ oh ya, the videos and the gifts were super meaningful too. There is a room for me to reflect on. So, shall we move on to the pictures moment?? :)
........................................................................................

  • The lovely backdrop

  •  with Sue. Gonna miss her a lot

  • the MCs

  •  Program of the night

  •  Dance performance by juniors

  •  Song duet by Dean and Geraldine

  •  with cute YaYa

  •  Group singing

  • Our group photo

  • The final years gang (undergraduates and postgraduates)

  • You gotta know the engineering guys are crazy...

  •  ..... and it's all about their tummy

  •  picture time with the CF-ers!!!! wheeeee......

  • GRACE CELL GROUP

  •  CUS Gang

  •  BORNEO gang

  •  PENINSULAR gang

  • CF Leng Luis 

 * Thanks to all the juniors for putting effort for our farewell

0 thoughts :