Sunday, October 28, 2012

Graduation Studio Photo Shoot at Ckvin Studio, Penang

No comments     
categories: 
Thanks to technology nowadays, i managed to find and book a studio (Ckvin Studio, Penang) for my personal graduation photo shoot. Initially, I asked my Penang friends whether they know any studio that I can take my photo shoot in Penang, but most of them said 'not sure' and 'dont know'. So, I randomly online search for 'graduation photo shoot in Penang' and I found this website. The package offered was reasonable and hence I called and made a reservation for my photo shoot. Ann was very friendly and ready to answer my call and reply my sms. I made a several changes for my booking and I really wanted to thank Ann that she managed to pull it off. In case you are searching for a studio for your graduation photo shoot, I suggest that you can try this studio (Ckvin Studio). Some of my friends took their graduation photos at this studio too. For more information, you can contact Ann at 016-415 0008 or follow them in facebook page. In case you are unable to find this studio or you got lost, you can try to use GPS by searching 'Gembira Parade'. In case you get lost again, here is the simple map. You can turn into BP Petrol and use the small lane. I am using the highway from Vistana Hotel.

They provided 2 backgrounds for the photo-shoot and they will help you to post the pictures (upon request) if you are unable to collect it in person. The way they handle my pictures was very thoughtful and they sealed the box properly. However, do not expect the box will be in a good condition.  I personally love their photo album: simple and sweet. The CD was attached behind the photo album.

 *They did not ask or pay me for this. I just personally blog about it because they are worth to give-a-try.

*updated: They have moved to Tanjong Tokong. Please check out their facebook page for latest updates.

0 thoughts :