Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Summer, Cyg & Jim 4D3N JB-SG Trip 14' [Part 1]

Jia Yee (summer), Chee Yang (cyg) and Kok Sun (jim) bought the AA promo ticket last year and we had been talking bout this for some time. FINALLY... they came to visit me in mid March 14' when im 'almost' done with my postgraduate studies. 
Im gonna write about their visit in several posts as there were too many pictures taken. 

Part 1: Foodies we had and places we visited in Johor
Part 3: Singapore Short Tour (Bugis, Orchard, Marina Bay Sands, Chinatown, USS)

So, it's gonna be another pictorial post again. Somehow, I lost my passion in photography after my degree. Really thank to the gang for taking so many nice pictures during the trip. Else, my blog gonna be super duper boring. So, do enjoy the pictures and ignore all the craps that I wrote. Teehee....  

The trip is definitely incomplete without the people. They woke up super early in the morning to catch the earliest flight from Penang to Johor Bahru. Thanks peeps for sacrificing your sleeping time (I got to sleep extra few hours).  And of course, I should be there in the airport to welcome them. HahaZ...I've been wondering how does it feel taking a short note like those travel agents did in the airport. Frankly, it was damn awkward.
colourful or not?? haha...
Brought them to Sarawak for breakfast. Err...I mean I brought them to try Sarawak (my hometown) foodie. In case some of you are interested, the shop named Restoran Orang Kampung (Mee Kolo Sarawak).
3 layer milk tea
Tomato Fried Kueh Tiaw
Fried Bee Hoon (rice vermicelli)
Fried Noodle Tomato Sauce
and the famous Kolo Mee
A short tour around my university. It was more to campus photography session. Lol...
Jim, cyg and summer
UTM Stadium
UTM Swimming Pool
Welcome to UTM
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Had our dinner at Dong Seoul, Sutera. Highly recommended. Reasonable price, no tax, good and fast service with decent environment and friendly workers. Went for a walk at danga bay country garden after dinner.
Dong Seoul
Side dishes
Kimchi time
fatty time...
spicy tofu soup
tteokbokki

complimentary sikhye
anyone interested to invest??
Danga Bay Country Garden
Had dessert time at La Gourmet Desserts. Cozy place for chillax.
Durian and honeydew. Plan to try mango but out of stock. =.=
Had the famous chee cheong fundeep fried durian fritter and chinese cake at Tun Aminah.
Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Curry Chee Cheong Fun

I think that's all for Part 1. Thanks for dropping by an outdated blog ^.^

0 thoughts :