Saturday, April 12, 2014

Reminiscence 2013

January and February

March
[1] Jang Yee and Alice came to the south so we went to Singapore with WKK. It was a day trip.
Alice, WKK and JY.
[2] Clem went to Singapore so I crossed over again for a short meet up with Clem and Sue plus the civilized engineers. First time visited NUS.
Sue, me and Clem
April
[1] Mid-sem break. Went up north to visit my friends, juniors and seniors.
[2] Got to see fireflies in real life.
[3] Outing with my roomie, Ting Wei.
[4] Her coursemates organized a midnight burfday bash for her and I was involved in the planning. Was so scared that she would feel suspicious as I (pretended) slept early that night.
My ex-roomie, ting wei. Always had our delivery dinner at room while watching Running Man. HeheZ.... 
May
[1] Attended LOSTING concert to support my roomie.
She (d one in blue dress) composed and sang the song. 
[2] Had poster presentation in front of the library in order to fulfil one of my uni subject requirement.
My group-mates. Different ages, hometown and faculty.
June
[1] Had my finals.
[2] Semester break.
[3] Was invited to Mrs. Tan house. Love her chicken curry.
[4] Went to Malacca with SJGC friends.
[5] Met up my hengdais and friends.
Miss having the old-style breakfast.
Before and after...
Dinner with cyg and wks that came all the way from S4.
finally met miko. Pity her...have to work OT. 
Heng dais supper time. Finally.... a complete set.... :D me, IZ, James, Timothy, CK & JoshC
[6] Went to Sungha Jung concert.
[7] Tried Marshall's burger... pardon... not the one from HIMYM...
at Marshall's, Penang
[8] Tried makgeolli.
[9] Thai foodie for jimuis gathering.
Maa Roy Thai Seafood at Krystal Point, Penang.
random shot....
[10] Attended childhood friend's wedding.
[11] Went to Koh Lipe, Thailand.

July
[1] Semester break. Spent quality time with my families.

August
[1] Finally got to celebrate my burfday together with my sis after 6 years.
I think we look alike in this picture. Hehe...
September
[1] Celebrated nephew's burfday.
Found this in his class. HahaZ...
[2] Had Thai food with uni friends.
[3] Shin came Johor with Maggie and tried the mango tower.
October
[1] Attended friends' convo in UTM.

November
[1] Lotsa coursemates' gathering and dinner.
BBQ & Steamboat dinner
Group photo after class. Haha....
Class finished at 6 pm so we had a dinner together.
[2] First time visited uni fruit farm and had durian feast with my coursemates.
[3] Attended senior's (Aaron) wedding. Got to meet heng dais, friends and seniors.
Group photo for USMKKj gang :D Photo credit to JEntol
[4] Attended sista plus one of my F6 kawan graduation day and had relatives gathering.
December
[1] Attended cuzzie wedding.
[2] Outing with my uni friends.
JPO during Christmas Day
Spiciness challenge.

0 thoughts :