Wednesday, August 12, 2015

27 is just a number...

No comments     
categories:  ,
8 months of disappearance, 8 months of losing my blogging passion and I'm back into this space after 8 months- just for a short updates.

Turning 27 yesterday. It was awesome. Family celebration was 2 weeks ahead and my colleagues sang a birthday song during the morning meeting yesterday. Well, I was trying my best to control my tears. Things turned out more crazy when they gave me another surprise in the afternoon.
I didn't expect this to be exact when people are being way thoughtful to prepare these. Thank you Lord for all the amazing people that You placed in my life. Not forgetting, thanks to all my hengdais and jimuis for all the crazy birthday wishes (which is 1 day ahead before anyone). Thanks to everyone who wished me on/ after my birthday. Im just another lucky girl to receive all the kindness. Thanks thanks and more thanks.

On the side note, life has been great so far. I've tried my best to live moderately as a daughter, a sister and a friend. Working life is challenging so far as I've turned on the reset button on my knowledge once again. Exploring both onshore and offshore life were pretty exciting. I was thankful that I got to experience sitting inside a chopper, met people from different backgrounds, exposed to various working cultures and gained some weights (which is a taboo for me... uh huh.....).

In addition, Seoul was awesome. Will update on that pretty soon. Stay tuned and be happy always.

0 thoughts :