Monday, October 17, 2011

final year 1st sem [6th week]

seriously, i dont know where to begin...
it's 6th week of my final year first semester....
went to see my FYP supervisor today. I really thank God for His blessing: providing me such a helpful and kind supervisor. Even though my FYP doesn't as easy as it seems, i really feel blessed as my supervisor willing to guide me in every little detail regarding my project. She even said that she wants me to think instead of directly giving me all the concepts and procedures. Such a thoughtful supervisor i have. It's gonna be a busy week for the next 2 weeks as i need to hand up my proposal by 4/11. 
Got over with my LI poster presentation last Wednesday. It was fun where lecturers and people are curious about what and where you did your intern. The very first question they asked is: 'Sarawak huh?? Why go so far???' I was smiling and answered, 'because im Sarawakian'. lol.  It was a great day where the REAL fire drill happened on that day. An air-conditioner burnt off and the whole school was in woo-haa on that day. Thanks to Mr. Badri because he went to smack the emergency glass to turn on the alarm and injured his hand.
Went to industrial visit on the 5th and thanks to that: i need to settle my report within hours. We went to a company that manufacture aluminium casting. Yeah...ALUMINIUM again~~ and did i tell you that my FYP also dealing with ALUMINIUM??? im gonna fall in lurve with ALUMINIUM for the next 8 months.
Had a dinner with NICHOLAS!!!!! Awesome bro back from USA~~ Feel glad can spend a little time for him though im kinda busy last week. 
My manual driving skill is getting better. Practice makes perfect. Kinda proud of myself cause i seldom drive manual car (maybe once a year??) since i got my driving licence. Oh ya, i dropped one of my elective subject and gonna clear my elective subject next semester. Hopefully im doing the right decision. Signed up for CF Family Camp. Woot. Gonna be the very last time im joining such camp in my university life :) Deepavali Break next week. Feel tempted to fly back home but thanks to the expensive air ticket, gonna say a goodbye to that temptation. Will update on my brother's convo and Family Trip in my next post. Stay tuned.

0 thoughts :