Sunday, October 02, 2011

:X

1 comment     
categories: 
final year seems so FREE.... but itz not..

so many stuffs pop-up out of sudden...

life o life~~

decided not to join 30 Hour Famine Camp in campus this time... yeah... thanks to that: i manage to rest even more :)

went for jogging.... and really disappointed with my record today... gonna build up my stamina la wei...

Bro convo this coming Saturday and im so excited with it...

but im gonna start feeling stress with my studies.... gonna recap what i've learnt for the past 3 years~~ itz tough....

my laptop facing some problems too...i dont have much time to bother bout it.....

oh well, i should stop complaining though....

1 thoughts :

eMiLy said...

Yah.. Feeling quite the same.
Wanna hide from 'reality'.
But then lets be strong and strive the hardship.
All in all, we have God by our sides. and that comforts me the most.
+U!! Wish that you'll find your bubbly self again. ^.<