Saturday, October 22, 2011

sudden 1 week break again~~

No comments     
categories: 
im enjoying my 1 week break atm...Deepavali break kononnya~~
suppose to enjoy my break on 25-28th October 2011, but somehow our super nice lecturers are postponing their classes on 24th.
So, basically the whole week itself we claimed as HOLIDAY~~
oh yeah, im kinda envy for those who are able to go back home by bus/ car. *super jealous*.
and i HATE AirAsia, MalaysiaAirlines, Fireflyz for not doing chepo air ticket promo :(
Talking about holiday, it wasnt totally a break for me (i think most of my friends are feeling this too). There are TESTS awaiting for us after the break and not forgetting: handing up our FYP proposal right after the Deepavali Break.
No mood to STUDY~~
Reality is cruel~~
Recently watched kinda lotsa dramas and series~~ More to come.... Trying to balance my works, assignments, studies and outings

1. Forensic Heroes III
2. My Sister of Eternal Flower- i know this is kinda old drama but it's in my external HDD and i haven't watch it yet~~
 3. Super Snoops
4. The Vampire Diaries (Season 1, 2 & 3)
5. How I Met Your Mother-Season 7
6. The Life and Times of A Sentinel- i also just realised that i havent watch this drama when im sorting my external HDD but not really start watching yet~~

0 thoughts :