Tuesday, March 27, 2012

recently

No comments     
categories: 
-went to my orthodontic appointment. gap closed.
-attended my final Prom night: Material Night 2012 in Cititel Hotel, Penang AGAIN!!!
-attended final year retreat in Penang Hill with other USM KKj CF final years and  friends from PKA main campus
-locked my key inside the car
-left my cell phone in my car in public for more than 20 minutes (luckily no one steal it)
-car tyre puncture
-did my FYP halfway... but not really satisfy with the outcome.... im in a miserable mode
-8am till 6pm life spent in school
-test approaching and i havent revise yet as im busy with FYP
-FYP is no fun
-FYP makes me tired
-i want extra sleep...
-tomorrow have CF, class and FYP Thesis writing briefing at the same time...
HOW TO SPLIT MYSELF INTO THREE PARTS????!!!
-final year is no fun.... but i will try my best to enjoy and make the very last few months an exciting one.....

0 thoughts :