Friday, March 16, 2012

rojak....

No comments     
categories:  ,
a collection of random pictures again.... a great entry to recap what i busy at recently :)

a junior of mine does not like fresh chilli.... weirdo??? haha... he patiently took out every single pieces out from the fried rice.... gosh...
Laksa Sarawak day with my West Malaysia CF-ers.... ^^ Taste better compared with the laksa i cook when im in first year~~
De-gasser i used for my research. Smells awful....
Sectioning~~~
Brought back Cerium and cut outside my hostel.... at least 1 hour needed to cut 1 sample into smaller pieces... TT my nightmare ever!!!
Preparing for mask after a hard day work in lab...
itz melting time..... up to 800+ degree C...
itz sushi time..... this is kids meal set A.... and i ordered Set B.... kinda lazy asking for a change...
one of the favourite foodie in PB... gonna miss the life eating this after graduate...
tea time ^^
half of my RM200 1M voucher goes here......
lotion to keep my hand moisture.... thanks to the FYP :(
my beloved Al alloy.....
RM3.50 lunchie.... from cafe.... love eating fish~~
something to balance the oily cracker...
something to relax my mind when my mind is blank.... ^^
recently busy with lab. no mood to write thesis.... but i need to force myself to start writing asap. chasing some dramas too :) guess that's my life as a final year student. recently asking myself where am i heading to: next. oh well... im still searching for the answer. i did have the guidelines but i just wanted to get a confirmation.

0 thoughts :