Friday, June 27, 2008

2nd Day Away From Home, 1st Day In USM KKJ

No comments     
categories: 
This morning, we walked to nearby stall to eat our breakfast. I forgot what noodle i ate dy. hahaZ..

i took this at the carpark when we back from breakfast~~
After breakfast, we went to carrefour to buy some food.i bought some stationary there.So many types of wine~~
then, back home for lunch and started packing our stuffs.Around 1pm, we headed to USM KKJ~~Winnie and me dont feel like wanna enter the main gate cause both of us are not well prepared yet~~
We waited a few minutes as the office was closed for lunch. After registered in Jaya Office, we went to our respective room.This is my room for a year.A place where i'll spend most of my leisure time(ZZZ..oops).I envied winnie cause she have a sister to help her to clean her room and help her to carry all her stuffs to her room.Whereas i have to do all by myself.But i really want to thank her sis cause her sis helped me to carry a 14kg luggage to my room(maybe i look too tiny and scared i'll faint after carrying such heavy luggage..hahaZ)
after busy cleaning and tidy up my stuff around 6pm, we went to pasar malam in parit buntar. we bought some food and heading for dinner at 99. This is a part of parit buntar~~
parit buntar's clock tower~~

0 thoughts :