Thursday, June 19, 2008

BIG DAY!!

Today i woke up around 7am.As usual, preparing myself to go out breakfast with my dad(on leave) and my siblings as my mom is working.Suddenly, i received a call from wen shin, asking 'Joy!!where are you going???!!!'. At that time, im still blur blur.I told her that im about to go out for breakfast.Who knows, she said 'you dont know uni result come out already ha??'. Oh my goodness. I feel shaky and keep on thinking what am i going to do next. I quickly told my sis about this and we quickly on the laptop to check the results. Who knows, i dont know why suddenly the internet connection(wireless) become so bad. Keep on disconnecting. My mom called back home also, asking which uni we're going.Everyone is so nervous and anxious to know about it. We kept on trying to get into the website but failed. In the end, i called my kaki buli, mr wee to help us check.Then he called back. Oh no, at 1st, he just said, 'you need to buy 2 large pizza for me'.Ish, that mr wee, really kaki bully. Eat Eat Eat nia.Then, he told me where are we heading to. Oh no, both of us are going to be separated lo.But, i felt very happy cause can enter one of the best uni in msia. Just that my parents felt very worried about me cause i've to travel so far alone~~Nevertheless, they felt proud and happy for both of us cause we managed to enter local uni.Praise the Lord!!

0 thoughts :