Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Fly Lo~~

Woke up quite early although sleep quite late last nite(all of them helped me to pack my stuffs).Went out breakfast with my family members(except mom cause she's working).Then,we headed to airport.Checked in my stuffs and talking with my frenz and family members.There are 5 of us (me, winnie, grace, siaw ming n shun jie) in the same miri-kl flight.I thought i'll be very brave, but, my tears kept on flowing and i dont know why. maybe i miss my families n frenz a lot kua.This is the flight i used(AK5255).


as i reached LCCT, winnie and I got our luggage and we went to McDonald for our lunch. Then, we waited for the counter to open so that we can check in our luggage and waited for our next flight kl-penang(AK6316).our flight departed 15 mins earlier and i reached penang international airport around 5pm.
We waited winnie's sis for about 1 hr cause her sis was working and there was a heavy jams at that time.I took this picture in front of the airport while waiting for her.
As we're on our way back to her house, we passed by USM main campus.hahaZ..
Then passed through the penang bridge cause her sis is staying in seberang jaya...
her sis is very kind..i took my dinner and took this picture in front of her house.Dont know why, i started to cry again~~
After dinner, her sis brought us to buy our daily stuffs for uni then we went to Halo Cafe in autocity.

we back home around 11pm~~

0 thoughts :