Tuesday, September 14, 2010

14.09.10

No comments     
categories: 
I had a dinner with Indian man and grace just now. We went to Season Cafe which this is the 2nd time i visit there. It's a very relax place and a good place to have a fellowship with your friend. You get to write some short notes or whatever thing that you like. This is Grace's... This is mine.... seaweed porridge ^^ and this is indian man with his dinner...lol...

Spent 2 hours plus of my life today just to clean up my room (my area only). Wipe the entire closet, rearrange and fold all my clothes, change my bed sheet AGAIN (cause i've changed new bed sheet last week ONLY), sweep and wipe the floor and the wall PLUS diminished all the spider web. Freaking tired, okay...AND this is because of the STUPID ANTS =.= HATE it lar....

after the hard work, i can sense that the ANTS come back and say HELLO to me again.. arghh..... =(

Did french manicure too ^^ looks ok but itz too thick and i dont have hair dryer. So, ended up i rub it off and apply a simple one color only..haha...


0 thoughts :