Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dental Braces-Brackets On

No comments     
categories: 
Went for my dental appointment today and im late for few minutes. Oops. Feel kinda bad. Paid my deposit at the counter and talked with the receptionist. She asked me whether the rubber drop off from the original position or not. Feeling so scared as i thought if the rubber still in its position, i cant put my brackets on. Surprisingly, she said it's a good news. Lol. My teeth doing a great job =)

Put on the first four brackets doesnt take a very long time. Less than 30 minutes, seriously.

-relax myself while hearing very nice soft songs
-waiting for the ortho
-checked my teeth and remove the 8 purple rubbers
-rinsed my mouth
-blow blow the empty space (in case gt any food stuck inside... oopssyy...)
-rinse my mouth again
-asked the assistant to get the brackets-using size 26 which consider it's quite a big size
-put on the brackets and took if off again
-put something (dont know what is that-sort of ceramic???) together with the brackets
-put the brackets in my mouth again
-ortho asked me to bite
-checked and saying thank you to him

basically, that's what i did for the whole session. Kinda simple and it doesnt hurt at all. Can feel the pain the day after as the sharp edge cut my inner skin that cause few huge ulcer. Feeling the pain for few days then im ok with it =) awaiting for my next visit....
closer view one of the end bracket... my bottom teeth... bad arrangement right (*shy).. haha...


0 thoughts :