Sunday, September 26, 2010

bi bi bla bla....

hullo!!! ^.^

Updates again lo... Went to Parit Buntar wif my Ji Mui's yesterday. Suppose to sit on the FREE uni shuttle bus to PB but somehow the driver brilliant enough by driving the small bus. My friends and I ended up called for taxi lo. Had breakfast and i went for my hair treatment lo. Haha... Lazy to do rebonding at this time. Guess the hair dresser kinda 'bek chek' wif me as which ever answer i gave him is a NO.

1. Do you use oil??
No. Cause my hair oily enough.

2. Do you use hair conditioner?
No. No point.

3. When is your last time cutting your hair?
Err.... Half years ago?? lol...

In the end, he said my hair grow very slow =.= But that hair stylist is kinda good la... Friendly... That's all i can say..Ok lar...Promoting that salon. Named J-Image Hair Salon. Okay... "J" again..haha....My hair stylist on that day is REX. Wasted my RM60 for the hair treatment plus slightly hair cut. The service was pretty good.
Haha... after the treatment oil is added on~~
Well, my hair look like undergo rebonding after the treatment. But somehow i can see some messy small hair. Haha... It's time for rebonding again i think~~~ Treatment is just to make your hair healthy ^^

Went to Chinese Teacher House to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival last night. haha..Will update in next post (i promise...).

Bought Milo Fuze..... Oout of stock dy..hahaZ... had my nap after back from brunch. Continue watching HK drama again after that... haha... Rains so heavily and didnt get to jog wif pompuan cantik. Thot my jog mission gonna failed for today but luckily the rain stops at 6pm. Jogged alone-didnt see anyone jog when im jogging. Enjoyed the sceneries, hearing nice songs wif a slow jogging pace. Feeling so fresh after that =)

Continue wif HK drama then busy surfing on net. Not forgetting preparing my lab report =( while hearing on some nice songs.....

0 thoughts :