Tuesday, September 14, 2010

;)

Itz 4am now but somehow i feel super duper active and awake now. Feeling so GREAT cause finally settle my part for the OSHA assignment. I know i should go to bed at this time but due to lack visitors to my blog and wondering why no earning AT ALL for this month, this urge me to blog once again-URGENTLY..lolZ...

starting with greetings~~~ Hi PEEPS!!!! Miss me not??? ^^

I know you guys miss my re-CRAP-ing instead of re-CAP-ing. So, here goes some recent updates on what this lito joy did for the past ONE WEEK~~

Happy Burfday to my beloved nephew-Jayden on 3rd September and yeah..he's turning 1 years old this year ^^

2 September: Went to Subway with JI MUIS~~

3-6 September: Ipoh-Teluk Intan-KL Trip with my JI MUIS too ^^

8 September: Went to Sunway Carnival with Pompuan Cantik, Terence, Darren and Clifford and we watched Step Up 3. Lurve the way they dance. Feeling wanna learn break dance lar...

10 September: Had a 5 hours dinner with Pompuan Cantik

11 September: Celebrating Because Kor Burfday in Queensbay Mall. HAPPY BURFDAY TO LEE YONG DAE TOO ^^ Watched Resident Evil which i wanna said that's a BAD movie. Really disappointed... But thanks to because kor for treating us for the movie..

12 September: Went dinner with Indian Man-JP and Pompuan Cantik-Wei Way at Damai Hotel.Supposed to have dinner together at 7.30pm but pompuan cantik said she unable to join us.Indian man and me ended up at the hospital and acted like a patient :) Pompuan cantik surprised and in the end 3 of us went for dinner together. Pity pompuan cantik have to work at night and somemore it's SUNDAY!!!

13 September: Had a yummy dinner with Indian Man, Grace and Steven. Too bad pompuan cantik unable to join as she need to WORK again :(

I know my holiday sounds super duper BORED. Yeah~~~~ i know. Who ask that im born BRILLIANT and choose to stay in campus for this 2 weeks break. Will update some posts with pictures for the places i went SOON. So, stay tuned...

0 thoughts :