Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

No comments     
categories:  ,
ten~~ ten~~ ten~~


this reminds me of family chalet TEN that claimed themselves as ten ten ten in Camp Cameron 2010. My best friend's sister went for marriage registration today... Congratz.... A special date but seems like a normal day for me... 

Supposing-ly i should wake up around 8am sth but somehow my body feeling so hard and heavy to wake up. CF Seniors' came back to visit us. Had a breakfast-by rights i skipped the meal again wif because kor and jason ling plus hooi keng around 9am sth. We headed to church before 10am and met aaron kor kor there. He lose 8kg!!! 2kg more to go bro...Brother George gave a sermon today. 

I had my claypot mee at Thong Kie wif all the CF-ers plus seniors. Had a great fellowship wif them and headed back room for a short nap. Short nap=LONG nap~~~ oopssy... Supposed to play badminton at 4pm but somehow my butt and leg feeling pain so decided to continue to have my good rest.

7pm out wif all the heng tais and the juniors. Had dinner at xin siang gang. Gave half of my rice to Wan Ching. Somehow, doesnt have the mood to eat. Soaked and washed my clothes right after coming back from dinner. Super bo mood as NO PLACE TO HANG MY CLOTHES OUTSIDE MY ROOM!!! Sien-nyer.....

Peeps, please BE CONSIDERATE. Dahla baju tu dah kering. Tolongla ambik balik, simpan kat bilik. Bagila org lain sidai baju tu. Okay, guess what. I need to shift all the dry clothes and hang it at one position whereas my wet clothes on another position. Fair enough. Just scare my wet clothes will WET their clothes once again and i dont care......

Rushed my lab report now while hearing some nice songs...... 

~~HCΠW OS Π 3∆O7 I~~
*turn the lappy upside down..lol*


0 thoughts :