Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dental Braces-7th day

Harlow peeps....

Wondering why i seldom talking on every detail of my life nowadays...No time to crap much =(

My foodie range changes kinda fast recently...

From Porridge that i always takeaway from my uni cafe...where the aunty treat me FREE PORRIDGE TWICE as she forgot to use low temperature when heating up the porridge lead to smoky porridge...
 To healthy oat...
 and to half boiled egg....
 and finally i had a proper meal on the 7th day ^^ Vege at last!!!!
Had a Bible Quiz just now and CONGRATZ once again to Goodness CG for winning the quiz. Had a burfday celebration for CF October Babies~~~and i ate 2 slices of the cake...yummy...
oh ya, daddy called..... told me my nephew started to walk. Cant wait to go back and play hide and seek with him!!! Miss home le.... 
7th day~~
My braces treat me pretty nice.... Doesn't feel the pain at all. Hope i can wait and see the final result with patience heart. Face acne condition doing a great job too. Almost a year effort does pay off. Take care peeps... ^^ God Bless you all...



1 thoughts :

Ken Wooi said...

when i first had braces on, it was so pain! cannot even eat roti canai.. lol :P